Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Day 8 Christmas in July

Wow...I always have tons of good intentions but it doesn't always come together...is that like you? Doesn't matter.... I am getting a little done here and there...and that means a little less to do when the busy season gets here!!! Merry Christmas in July...

Here's a little crafty tip...I'm sure some of you already know it...create craft kits...gather the supplies for each craft and place them in zip loc bags or show boxes or whatever works for you...then when you want to work on a project...everything is there right at your finger tips...if you are like me...sometimes before I get back around to working on something..the pieces get scattered like dandelion seeds in the wind...this ensures that you will have what you need WHEN you have those small windows of time to work on it!!

Well for today in case you couldn't already tell....my focus is scrapping and crafts...so many in the works and very few finished!! So I will clean and organize the crop desk and shelves today as well as gather supplies for crafts and projects together!! Then plan on joioning me from 4-8 Central time on the Magical boards of Magical Holiday Home...to do some actual work on crafts. I will be posting updates every 30 minutes or so!! Hopefully others will join in!!

More later....in the meantime...keep enjoying the wonderful thoughts of the holiday season!!!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I didn't scrapbook but I did work on some Christmas craft projects and birthday cards...