Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Day 1 of Christmas in July

Today is the first day of our month long Christmas in July celebration at Magical Holiday Home. A couple of our members are going to try updating their Rudolph Day blogs daily during July...ummm...and you know me....I can't resist. Actually I started my Christmas in July early (yesterday) watching the 1988 movie Scrooged...for some reason I love that movie. The ending with the little guy up in the booth with a shot gun (reminds me of Elmer Fudd off Bugs Bunny) and Dave Murray giving his speech about how we should be like we are at Christmas ALL year long. That reminds me of the members of Magical Holiday Home and the other year round sites...Christmas isn't a DAY...it's a attitude!!! So for July....let my daily attitude be one of kindness, love, hope, and high spirit!! Hope yours is too!!!

No comments: