Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Day 23 Christmas in July

My main goal today was to examine several Holiday Cleaning/Prep Plans and try to come to a decision about what to use this year. As always...I like things about both!



And here's my beloved Christmas Countdown...don't know how to survive without this one!!
So I looked at the sites, read some...and about the only thing I really decided was to create a notebook especially for the plan....I have a Christmas Countdown Notebook that houses those six weeks but it also has tons of other stuff too like Christmas Card List etc...that is my lifesaver notebook...it will remain as is....and then I will create a new one for the cleaning plan/prep one!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I love the Grand Plan. I did it last year and loved it. I will not be doing the housecleaning part-- it wears me out.