Friday, July 4, 2008

Day 4 Christmas in July

Happy Independence Day....all my USA friends!

Not sure how much Christmas will get accomplished today what with all the festivities....one thing I will be doing is trying one of the new recipes....it's called Bacon Swiss Tossed Salad and sounds yummy...I'll let you know how it turns out. this came from one of the Christmas Cookbooks I checked out from the library. It might make a nice addition to a buffet or as part of a Christmas or Christmas Eve dinner.

I may spend some time..."listening" today for some hints or ideas of gifts for family members and jot them down in my little notebook so I won't forget. Gift giving is so much easier if you have a couple of ideas for possible gifts!!

Hope everyone is enjoying Christmas in July as much as I am. Won't have time until LATE tonight to check the othe Rudolph Day blogs...there's just so many wonderful inspiring things on them!!!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Happy 4th of July to you!!