Sunday, August 24, 2008

August Rudolph Day

Wow...it's August Rudolph Day already...can't believe it! The focus of my August Rudolph Day is

TWENTY FOUR DAY GIFTS

The initial idea was to have them all done by now but alas...as usual best laid plans go astray. So I will regroup and see exactly what I still need. I also need to get these recorded in an orderly manner in my notebook. So if I can do that and pick up at least a few to add to the stash I will be HAPPY!!!

So list making and organizing is the order of the day. I will then make an effort from Rudolph Day until August 31st to pick up as many as possible and hope to finish them all by September Rudolph Day!!

What's your focus for Rudolph Day this month????

2 comments:

Laurie from My Garden To Yours said...

Could you direct me on how to participate on Rudolph day? I am interested in posting this on my holiday blog.
you can email me
lfisch80@yahoo.com

Ginger said...

Hi Laurie...I sent you an email...did I not get the address right?? Let me know!