Saturday, February 21, 2009

February Rudolph Day


Wednesday is February Rudolph Day and time to reflect on the progress...or lack of progress we may have made so far in preparing for Christmas 2009. I plan on doing the following:


  • Update my notebook with purchases.
  • Pick up several stocking stuffers.
  • Listen to Christmas Music
  • Work on a craft or two.

Here's the Rudolph Day list from February Monthly Magic

  • Take stock of gifts that you plan to make & create supply lists
  • Review the budget this month & continue saving
  • Decide on a card design
  • Start working on your Magic Elves notebook

2 comments:

Leann said...

Glad to see a post from you again!!

Cathi said...

Missed seeing your blog! I need to update my Christmas blog but I've been so busy with my newer "generic" blog.