Friday, July 17, 2009

Christmas in July Continues

HO HO HO.....it's the most important month of the year...JULY...and time to start thinking about Christmas. Last year I posted daily during July but this year...LIFE.....still I think I've managed to keep some new material up and found some ideas to help keep Christmas simple but special.

I hope everyone is enjoying their Christmas in July fun and getting lots accomplished...and even WITHOUT accomplishing anything....at least we are starting the wheels spinning in our endeavor to have a simple and organized Christmas 2009. Next week I'll be relaxing at the beach and I'm not bothering to code blog posts to publish because I hear people have been having trouble with that...SO while I'm there I'll be dreaming of a white Christmas and maybe even picking up a couple stocking stuffers...LOL

4 comments:

Leann said...

Enjoy your time with the family!

Please stop by The Old Parsonage anytime, I love company!

Enjoy your Day!
Leann

printersdevil said...

Have fun and enjoy your family time!

happeningswithLana said...

Have a GREAT time Ginger!!!!! Just relax!

Aggy said...

Have a wonderful time. You've definately earned it.