Sunday, July 5, 2009

Christmas Place Cards for the Table

There are dozens and dozens of beautiful placecard holders that you can purchase...but keeping with my SIMPLIFY theme, I went in search of some that could be made. REASON: I'm tired of Organizing, storing, and finding items. My house is out of room for storage...so handmade plaecards can easily be disposed of or some can simply be used as little party favors!!

The one shown above is a sweet little print, cut and put together model from Martha Stewart.


The ones above...pinecones spray painted gold and silver, lovely for a natural or rustic table setting. Or use them plain for Thanksgiving.

So remember, no storage, just make and take, or dispose of after the festivites!!!

1 comment:

printersdevil said...

What a great idea. I am so out of storage room, too.