Thursday, July 16, 2009

Gift Card Holders

The gift card holder above is created using scrap paper and a bit of ribbon...so use your imagination and jazz up your gift card giving!!



Another cute creation....love the little tab with the 25th stamped on it! Too Cute.

This little cutie is made with felt and buttons...It can be used for gift cards or as an ornament....or BOTH!!

As I wrote about earlier, it's the special little touches that make the holidays fun and make people feel extra special. So don;t just pop that gift card in an envelope. Use one of these nifty ideas from Better Homes and Garden to spice it up!!

3 comments:

House Elf said...

What a great idea! What a wonderful way to give a gift card - thanks, saved for my 'to make' list :)

Cathi said...

Those are the cutest things. I don't do gift cards (just the principle of the thing) but I could tuck some money in the pockets. Thanks for the idea!

Leann said...

Ohh Ginger

I love the holders - very sweet. I might just make a few of my own for various other things.

Please stop by The Old Parsonage if you have the time. I've been posting Christmas in July all month long!

Leann