Friday, July 24, 2009

My Christmas....Santa Fairy

Well guess what. While in sunny Florida I just happened onto a Christmas shop....LOL...and what did I find? First of all they were having a Christmas in July sale...lol....and everything was 25% off!!! WHOOPEE.

But I found three of the cutest ever elves....now do I really NEED more elves...NOPE...but at 25% off....come on...who could resist. AND I decided to ask about Christmas Fairies...and discovered some Santa Fairies...they were a little pricey but hey....25% off...I had a hard time picking one but I finally did....

I'll get the Santa Fairy and the elves out tomorrow and take some pics to share with you....Gotta LOVE CHRISTMAS IN JULY!!!

3 comments:

printersdevil said...

Oh, I wish I had a Christmas store around me. I need an elf!

Welcome home!

Cathi said...

Do you remember what city it was in? I would love to go visit it sometime.

Ginger said...

St.Pete's Beach