Sunday, August 9, 2009

Santa Fairy

Here's the cute box the little Santa Fairy came in...it's a decoration in its own right!!!
Here's the little fellow I found while in Florida. Evidently there is a whole series of these and they are a bit pricey...so I bought one at 25% off...lol. A Fairy Christmas tree does have a certain appeal though...just so many possibilities!!

He is delicate but also has a sort of Victorian or Old World "feel" to him. I need to look online because I know this must be a "famous" series that I have never discovered...LOL

4 comments:

happeningswithLana said...

Ginger, he is soooo cute.........

TeresasCrafts a.k.a. CandyCanesnews said...

he is sooo adorable! never saw a santa fairy before, cute!

Leann said...

Awww what a sweetie and yes an entire tree would be wonderful!!

House Elf said...

That is one very cute Santa! Love the smile on his face :)