Saturday, May 22, 2010

May Rudolph Day

May Rudolph Day is coming up this Tuesday. I am determined to particiapte in Rudolph Day Movie Club. It is actually book and movie club but I know that I can't pull off a book every month.....but a movie....surely I can do that!

The movie this month is Miracle on 34th Street. It's actually been awhile since I watched it and I'm hoping Evan who's three will be interested enough in it to watch it with me. It's a classic but I'm not sure there's enough action to hold his interest. We will see.

My focus for this month is gifts.....and I'm not sure it's in the budget for a shopping trip but I might be able to pick up one or two things. Or there is something that I'd at least like to price and see. However I can get my gift list updated and look through the gift closet. This year I actially have a gift closet but so far I am just sort of putting stuff in there....Really need to organize a bit and update what I have manged to stuff in there.

No comments: