Sunday, June 20, 2010

Treasured Find #1


I found a set of dishes at the flea market. It's the four piece place setting you see above x4. So it is for four people! I already have a green snowman set which I love but figured with this little set I could mix and match the dishes...And with snowmen they are good through February where i live! What a find for four bucks.
Here's a close up of one of the plates so you can get a better look at the snowmen and the snowflakes. The border is a deep red color which looks almost brown here in the picture. I didn't really need them...but alas....I bought them anyway and for the price one can hardly complain!

4 comments:

Terri said...

Who said NEED was important, especially for $4!!! Jackpot!

happeningswithLana said...

GREAT deal! Really cute, I LOVE them!

Mel said...

What a great deal. I love them!!

Shakerwood said...

I don't NEED anymore Christmas anything but a great deal is a great deal. They could wind up being a great gift for those that are Christmasy-challenged (how's that for a new term!)