Saturday, September 25, 2010

Reindeer Craft

Aren't these simple reindeer adorable. They would be perfect with a rustic Christmas look or a log cabin theme!  You can find information about making them at The Home Site


Natasha said...

These are adorable. I am definitely adding this to the list of Christmas crafts that my kids will be doing during the first weeks of their Summer Vacation. Thank you!

Blessings and best wishes,

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble said...

So Cute!!

Perfect for a Northwoods Theme for Christmas!!

Debbie @ A Debbie- Dabble Christmas

Lila Rosana said...

Hi! how are you?
I visited your blogs. All!
I follow you.

happeningswithLana said...

They are cute.

Mandie said...

Those are adorable. I love the whitish grey color they are. I wonder what kind of wood they are made out of? I will check out the link, thank you for the idea!!

Denise Marie said...

Cuteness! I could see using corks from wine bottles too. I walked into the Orthodontist office yesterday and they had a few made with wooden kitchen spoons. lol