Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy April Rudolph Day

It's April already. Easter is past and it's time to start planning Christmas in July. Where oh where is the year going too.  For 2011, I am focusing on decluttering and planning. How do these pertain to Rudolph Day? Well the planning part is easy....getting things in place early....but the declutter? Well I am making a really big effort not to bring any more "stuff" into this house. And that is holiday stuff in a BIG WAY.....I have so much already so my focus is to really evaluate what I have and keep the things I love and get rid of the rest. More is NOT better and when I open up some space to really display what I do have it takes on a new beauty.

Enjoy your Rudolph Day and don't forget the beauty of keeping it SIMPLE...

2 comments:

Shakerwood said...

I am trying AGAIN to finish a Christmas quilt. Maybe later today I will work on my Christmas cards ...from last year LOL. Have fun with the decluttering. It always feels good when that is finished.

Natasha said...

I am so late in commenting but I just had to tell you that I am going to try my hardest to do a Rudolph day post on the 25th of May! You have inspired me-thank you!

Time sure is flying by...

Best wishes,
Natasha.