Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Happy May Rudolph Day!


May is the beginning of one of my favorite Rudolph Day months....this is the month we look at recipes and themes!  I love party planning and cooking. I enjoy browsing the recipe books. The biggest problem I have is making final decisions....I want it all!

This month here at Rudolph's Ramblings and also over at Magical Holiday Home and Rudolph Day.com I'll be sharing recipes and party theme ideas through out the month! I hope you will enjoy the ideas and please comment! It's always nice to know someone is reading!! 

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Happy May Rudolph day to you too!

Best wishes always,
Natasha.

Vicki said...

I'm reading! Love the header on your blog. It looks so peaceful and festive. At my house, May is the month that I start on my "Twelve Day of Christmas" gifts. I'll have to make some time to pull out my recipes and choose some for this Christmas.