Monday, July 11, 2011

It's A Grinch Roundup

I thought it would be fun to dive into Hollywood via the villian of Christmas....the Grinch! The lights featured above I found over at Nerd Approved.

Then there are personalized Grinch ornaments at Gifts.com
Or perhaps you could include your stuffed Grinch in a wreath creation! This is shown over at: Hubpages.com

Or maybe a game of Grinch Bingo. I picked this up one year after Christmas at Target and last year Evan loved playing it!!

And then over at Sugar Swings....we have the Grinch Cupcakes!! These are sure to please the kids!



No matter how you stack it...the Grinch is a classic Christmas icon...Thanks to Hollywood and the movie industry!



4 comments:

Luludou said...

Love all the grinches! the wreath is beautiful. I have a small stuffed grinch ornament and it is always at the front of the tree.

Pamela said...

Great post - I love the Grinch!

Eileen said...

I love the Grinch items. Believe it or not I have props and costumes (including Cindy Lou Who's pajamas) from the Jim Carrey Grinch movie.........

Tricia said...

MY DGD loves the Grinch! TFS