Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Advent Calendar Idea


Found this super cute advent calendar idea over at Makoodle.com  


It is really neat and you can find the printable numbers and little inside activity ideas FREE there too. I know it's impossible for me to pull this off for this Christmas but it is going on my list for next year. Do I need ANOTHER advent calendar? No! But I love them and I love this idea.

It uses Wilton 2 inch favor tins, some card stock, modge podge and a couple other things depending on if you want to make it a magnetic board in a frame. I'm not sure of I would do that or ??  Here's another version from Twig and Thistle that suggests putting them in a tree shape on the fridge!



Something to put on the Rudolph Day list for 2012!!!

1 comment:

Celestial Charms said...

Hi Ginger,
Such cute ideas for advent calendars. So colorful too!
Maureen