Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Christmas Art Journal-Day Six

Day Six I focused on the church theme for Advent. This shows the pages with a little insert (the striped and tagged page) On the back of the insert I typed up the four elements of the Advent Conspiracy. The left page is a Christmas card front and some scrapbook music paper featuring a Christmas hymn.

This is the right page behind the insert...I used the front of the church bulletin, a small cut out from a flyer from church about the Advent Conspiracy and some black letters. I don't know why but I really like page six. Maybe because it focuses on a real event from this year. There are future pages that do also and they too are some of my faves. I like the other more generic pages too but having a daily focus makes the page come together so much easier! It's just hard during the busy days to find a "focus."

No comments: