Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Christmas Novels for Adults

Today's feature is about books....novels that center around Christmas...but they are books for adults not children. We deserve a good holiday read too!  I haven't read all of these but I've searched for some good ones to share with you here at Rduolph Ramblings. If you have read any of them, please leave a comment with your opinions about the book!
A small town and 160 million lottery ticket....and someone disappears....hmmmm.
Two adults who meet on the internet decide to exchange homes from Christmas.


Another small town and a lady who owns a junk shop and seems like a gypsy. This creates problems when she doesn't fit the image of the small town!

A story of fresh starts and new beginnings.

Again I welcome your input on these novels!


2 comments:

Vicki said...

I love Christmas books! I own all of Debbie Macomber's and all of Melody Carlson's (they each publish a new one each year). I also have Donna VanLiere's and some of Nora Roberts. I highly recommend "A Redbird Christmas" by Fannie Flagg and "Christmas Jars" by Jason Wright. Two of my favorites are "The Christmas Train" by David Baldacci and "The Christmas Bus" by Melody Carlson. Christmas books... gotta love 'em!

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

These look very interesting!
Thanks for letting us know about them.
Hugs,
Deb