Thursday, July 26, 2012

Candy Tablescapes


You might remember I am doing a "Friends are Sweet." holiday brunch theme this year so I have been spending time looking at candy inspired things!  Here's a cute tablescape from The Little Round Table. I love the simple white and red!

 

Another really pretty one is featured over at An Accomplished Woman.
Or how about this Christmas in Candy Land theme by Flower Factor


A Gingerbread one....from Kristen's Creations

So far I have lots of ideas in red and white (but I love the Gingerbread ideas too) so I'm not sure exactly what I want it to look like....so the search is still on for the perfect "sweet" decor for the brunch.

5 comments:

Vicki said...

What cute tablescapes! Can't wait to see what you come up with for your brunch.

J. Leonard said...

That ginger bread house is awesome!

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Adorable!! So many great ideas!

Hugs,
Debbie

happeningswithLana said...

Cute ideals!

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for participating in the Celebration of Christmas in July over at A Debbie-Dabble Christmas!
It was such fun, wasn't it?
I will be leaving the links on my Side Bar until October.
Hopefully, next year I will be organized enough to do a Christmas in July Linky Party!
Thanks again!

Hugs,
Debbie