Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Happy July Rudolph Day

Wow....it's July 25th...time to really kick it in gear as far as holiday prep goes!  July is stocking stuffer month so you still have a few days left to get your stocking stuffers bought and tucked away for Christmas!

This month I crafted vintage paper trees, yarn trees and still hope to try out one other tree craft!  I added the lovely white tree pictured above to my collection. I bought it at Holiday World in Santa Claus Indiana.

My goal for the rest of the month is to get my Christmas Notebook all up to date with cookies for 2012, menu plans, updated stocking stuffers list and updated gift list too! 

1 comment:

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

I too have to get my Christmas notebook updated and a bit more organized!!

Hugs,
Deb