Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Little Trees and Other Things

Some of the paper trees I made yesterday. I'm thinking about buying some little silver stars and putting one on the top of each tree. I want to keep them simple but feel they need a topper.

Next week, I'm trying another type of tree....I am thinking it might be this one!


The directions for these yarn trees can be found at Pretty Ditty.

There are so many possibilities with yarn trees...cute and fuzzy!

Below is another super cute version using Martha Stewart Glitter yarn. See more pictures and details at Mama's Crafts.

4 comments:

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Love all these trees!! Now all I need is time...

Hugs,
Deb

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Me again...
I have to tell you that I just LOVE those music sheet trees.
I checked the web site link for details and it does not seem too hard!
Was it?
I love anything with Music sheets..

Hugs again,
Deb

Ginger said...

Hi Deb: They were not too hard. The pages I used were pretty thin paper, I think slightly thicker might work better. Second tip would be I used an adhesive spray glue then sprinkled wuth glitter. Next time I will use a small brush and brush on some adhesive because it will control where the glitter goes better. Also the fanning out take a little time and patience. I am planning to make some more and experiment.

Mary said...

Hi Ginger, I love your sparkly trees the best...my St.Nicks village could use some of those cuties...I feel a trip to Hobby Lobby in the near future. I've added some Christmas in July fun on my blog at http://rudydaynews.blogspot.com Hope you'll come and visit! Mary