Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Santa Claus Indiana

Well Christmas in July is slipping away, I've had so many trips this month that it's been difficult to blog as much as I'd like. I have a back log of post ideas that I will continue to share with you in the coming months!  Thursday we leave bright and early for Santa Claus Indiana...what a perfect place to visit during Christmas in July!



And of course I'll be stopping by here!!

And we will be staying at Santa's Lodge! 

And a trip to Holiday World is on the agenda!


Santa Claus Museum
And maybe Santa's Museum and the post office!
Post-Office-Santa

and Frosty's Fun Center!
Frostys-Fun-Center

 And maybe even.....Santa's Candy Castle!!


Happy Christmas in July...to me!



6 comments:

Vicki said...

How fun! I've never heard of this town before. My three-year-old granddaughter and I watched Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer for the first time on Monday. (your header photo reminded me) Well, I should say it was her first time, who knows how many times I've seen it since childhood. It was so fun to see it anew through her eyes. Enjoy your trip!

happeningswithLana said...

It is a GREAT place. You will have fun there. So much nicer to watch kids there than Six Flags

happeningswithLana said...

14

J. Leonard said...

I want to go there!!!!

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

WOW! That would be a fantastic place to visit!

Hugs,
Debbie

Ginger said...

It was great fun....the only disappointment was....I wish the rooms at Santa's Lodge were decorated more Christmas-y. They had Christmas pictures but I wish the bed spreads etc were Christmas like! The lobby and dining room were decorated though!