Thursday, January 17, 2013

New Feature: Theme Thursday


I love themes....party themes, decor themes, gift themes...You name it!  I love when things "come together". I wanted to liven things up here at Rudolph Ramblings for 2013...so I am going to try a new feature that I'll call Theme Thursday!  Every Thursday will feature something "theme" related...whether it's a collection of recipes that create a meal theme, or ideas for ornaments that create a tree theme...or perhaps dinner party themes...one of my faves!  I hope you'll enjoy what ever things I can dig up or create for you!  If you have a blog and would like to join me for Theme Thursday I'd love to have you. Comment on this post and let me know your interest as well as leave a link to the blog where you will feature Theme Thursday.  My themes will be Christmas related since they are on my Rudolph blog but you can go whereever your theme heart sends you! Cheers and welcome to 2013!

1 comment:

Luludou said...

Love it! On my blog in CIJ I did a theme per week and I had fun finding things. :)