Sunday, August 4, 2013

August is the Month of the Elf!

I see it's been awhile since I blogged here at Rudolph's Ramblings. I find that I go in cycles, blogging a lot and then life gets in the way!  Well life certainly comes before blogging but I'm excited to be back here at Rudolph Ramblings. It's the Month of the Elf and I'm blogging about it here, there and everywhere!  In addition to here at Rudolph Ramblings. I am posted at North Pole Notes (an elf specific blog) and over at Magical Holiday Home.


 
Here's a fun little site I discovered while searching for elfish fun!  Elf Outfitters.com has some cute free printables, as well as, some things you might want to purchase for your elf!

I mean who wouldn't want this Princess Tutu outfit for their elf....I love it!

Princess Tutu KitWinter Weather KitSuperhero Kit

The Winter Weather one is sweet too!!   The Super Hero one is priceless!!

No comments: