Friday, February 14, 2014

Gifts in a Jar: Easter

Coming soon...Easter....and I hope around here SPRING....so tired of the cold and snow! This second post in my Friday series will be a round up of gifts in a jar ideas for Easter


Sweet Bunny Brownies Recipe and Printable: HERE

How abut these cute bunny jars you can fill with candy....repurpose some jars, pick up some dollar store bunnies and paint for a super cute project.

.
You can find the step by step directions: LINK



 
Here's a sweet idea from My Own Labels
 
 
Pink jelly beans make cute bunny noses at Indulgy.com
 
 
And one last jar idea...this adorable peeps in a jar candle . These would work super sweet as a centerpiece of the table!  You can find the details at Confessions of a Plate Addict.
 
I'll be back next Friday with another part of the series. I found some many awesome Easter ones that I will put off 4th of July till next Friday!
 

No comments: