- Outline the weeks you have ahead before Christmas and set some deadlines for completing your holiday tasks.
- Take time to update your gift list and assess where you are.
- Pull together your elf activities if you are doing those
- Pencil in party dates (or set your date if you are having one)
- Plan your Christmas Eve, Christmas morning, and Christmas Day menu
- Pull together your shopping lists for baking
- Gather any decorating plans and pick a day to make your house beautiful
- Start wrapping if you haven't already!
Thursday, October 23, 2014
October Rudolph Day
It's almost October Rudolph Day and that means we will be heading into the busy holiday season in full force. Take some time this Rudolph Day to "regroup" to develop a plan of action for the rest of the year.